|Size||Foot width||Dog weight|
| ||(in cm)||(standard measurements)|
|S||4 to 6.5cm||7 – 15kg|
|M||6 to 7.5cm||15 – 20kg|
|L||7 to 9cm||20 – 35kg|
|XL||8.5 to 10.5cm||30 – 45kg|
Please note: The size of the feet is not necessarily related to the size of the dog. The weights given above are provided for your information only.
How to measure the width of your dog's foot
- keep your dog standing on a flat surface
- place a piece of paper under the foot to be measured (example: right front foot)
- lift the opposite foot (example: front left foot) so that more weight rests on the measured foot
- trace 2 small marks on each side of the widest part of the foot
- measure the width and compare it with our size chart
- repeat the process for the back feet, they are often smaller!