The new version of the Blizzard Beast harness is finally here! It took us several years of development and many prototypes to come up with this innovative and unique design.
The Blizzard Beast was developed according to 2 axes: maximizing stability without hindering freedom of movement.
It is intended for racing dogs like Eurohounds/ESD, GSPs, Greysters, racy Huskys and will generally suit fine and athletic dogs.
- Outstanding stability and power transfer thanks to the enveloping shape and pre-formed rib cage support: the dog is wedged and can lean firmly in the harness, in the axis but also laterally
- Neck shape designed for maximum throat and airway clearance
- Interscapular support and neck circumference designed to free the shoulders: maximum freedom of movement
- Hexaline fabric resists abrasion and offers a neat aesthetic
- Internal fabric soft for the skin and hair
- Reassuring: the dog cannot get out of the harness without help. Useful for fearful and/or excited dogs
- Reflective strips along the entire length of the harness
- Can be soaked in water to cool the dog if the temperature requires it.
Note: the Blizzard Beast harness is very enveloping and close to the body, which makes it more difficult to remove than a traditional x-back harness. To remove it, we advise you to pull it up as close as possible to the dog's withers before passing the front legs. After a few trainings both dog and master have generally understood the trick!